Completely FREE To Use!
All you need to create a Wishlist is an email address
Add any item from any website to your Wishlist
Share your wishlist with friends & family
Helping you to get organised
Has a your friend got a wishlist here?
If you wish to see what items your friend has added to their wishlist, then follow these steps
First login to the wishlist application
All you need is an email address and a password that you have chosen.
This enables us to show you the wishlists you have access to. It is important to use the same email address that your friend has added to their wishlist, or else you will not be able to see their wishlist.
- Use the login box at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Enter your email address and a password
- Click the Create Account button
- You should now have entered the wishlist application.Assuming your friend has added your email address to their wishlist, you will automatically see their wishlist listed in the left hand margin
- Click on the wishlistIf you click on the wishlist, the list will then appear in the central part of your screen.
- Decide what you would like to buyLook through the wishlist. If links have been added by your friend, when you click the pictures you will be taken directly to the website where you can purchase the item and view more information.
- Reserve an itemOnce you have decided what you would like to buy, you can mark it as reserved by you. This does not actually place any orders for the item, but it shows any other visitors to the wishlist that you intend to buy the item. This then eliminates any duplicate presents being bought. Once you have reserved and item, it is possible to un-reserve it if you change your mind, or are unable to purchase the item.
Your friend is unable to see which items are reserved as they have a different view of the wishlist, so the surprise will not be ruined!